Scholarships, Funds & Charities
Post University Student Scholarship
Kevin M. Eidt Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Susan Fund
BBB's 2012 Student Ethics Scholarship Award
Post University of Waterbury, CT offers a $9,000 annual scholarship that is renewable for four-years provided the awardee is eligible to be accepted to the University and remains in good academic standing (with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0). The scholarship will be awarded in the name of the specific tutor referring the student.
Referrals must be emailed to the Director of Admissions, Jan Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the name of the tutor, their email address. If there are any questions, call Ed Lizotte at 203-596-4630 or 203-910-7164. Post University and Tutoring Match reserve the right to cancel this program at any time.
We recognize that many students face a variety of admissions challenges as they move from high school to college. As a result, Post University maintains a rolling admissions program that enables students the flexibility to seek admission throughout the summer months prior to a given academic year or as long as seats are available. We believe each student is unique-each with his or her own background, circumstances, and academic history. Post's ideal student reflects those participating in tutorial programs-those who are willing to do the hard work necessary to achieve their academic goals. We provide a highly individualized educational support structure to all students so that they can achieve their goals, in college, in life and in their careers.
About Post University
Founded in 1890, Post University is a career-oriented and student-focused university nestled in the hills surrounding Waterbury, Connecticut. Post is known for its quality academic programs, small class sizes, personal attention, national award winning student activities program, and its NCAA Division II athletic programs. Our students pursue their personal and professional goals in career-focused academic programs that are supported by a dedicated faculty who blend theory and practice into their classroom activities.
* Our highly recognized "Career and Self-Awareness" seminars and "Interdisciplinary Leadership Curriculum" is at the forefront of higher education today. Post University graduates demonstrate competence in their major discipline but also enjoy the benefits of increased self-knowledge along with a core curriculum designed to expand their world view and to develop highly desired leadership skills necessary for success in the workplace.
* We are known for our intimate learning environment with a 15 to 1 student to teacher ratio where students do not get lost in the masses!
* We focus on Each Student, Every Day where everyone will know your name!
* Our Co-operative Education program provides students with an opportunity to work during the summer months following their sophomore and junior years, thus gaining valuable experiences that will assist them as they enter the workforce upon graduation.
* Financial aid is available to assist in funding a student's education. Students are assigned a Tuition Planner to assist them throughout the financial aid process.
* Our campus is securely nestled in a residential area in the hills surrounding Waterbury, Connecticut.