Tutoring Match's Benefits to Parents
We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- In-Home Tutoring
- Online Tutoring
Tutorials, Courses, Homework Help and Webinars; use Whiteboard / Chat tools
- Day, Evening, Weekend Appointments Available
- Educational Resources
- Pre-College Planning & Guidance
- School Consultations - Available upon Request
- Monthly Reports - Available upon Request
- Experienced & multi-skilled professionals
- Qualified specialists in every academic discipline
- Most full-time teachers or educators
- Most with advanced degrees and teacher certification
- Many interviewed and screened
- Many with posted or on file testimonials
- Many with references on file, available upon request
- Some with tutor certification
- Some background-check
- Some with tutorial ratings & reviews
- All independent contractors
- Request a tutor via website, email, or phone.
- Conduct your own free search or have us do it for you.
- Day, Evening, Weekend Appointments and Sessions
- Tutors come to you. Sessions In your Home, Office or Local Library or Online
- Easy to navigate State-of-the-art websites with search features for database of hundreds of tutor profiles
- Individual (personalized) & group instruction (webinar -e-Class Interactive)
- Not just a website; you can call and tell us what and who you are looking for
- Prompt and responsive service
- Testimonials tell the tales!
- Better Business Bureau's rating and reviews
- Consultations & cooperation with schools
- Education evaluations & academic testing
Affordable and Flexible Rates:
- Free consultations
- Our tutors choose their own fee(s) and agree to charge no more than what they charge their private students.
- "No-Risk" First Session: Satisfaction Guaranteed - You pay only if you want to continue after the first session.
- All tutor fees and fee ranges are visible, sortable and easily comparable on our search feature.
- Tutors bid on your request. Each tutor offers various payment options.
- Fee quoted before first session.
- There are no additional or hidden fees above and beyond a tutor's bid.
- Installment plans are possible.
- Pay by check or credit card.
- Owner/Director has over 35 years of teaching and administration
- Created, directed and staffed by teachers and tutors
- Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff
- 10-year anniversary (1999-2009)